You know your day is going to be good when you look out of your rear view mirror and see this
this conversation changed me
"…That music is turning the kids into a bunch of sex hungry, beer drinking, road racing werewolves."-Roadracers
I still want you to flirt with me.
|—||A novel written by me. (via princessariel2323)|
Most of my dash will mewl like cats in heat like the OP over this, but I got unfollowed this morning for saying I headcanon two characters as Little People. But okay, go back to squealing how able-bodied fat girls have it the worst lmao.moderationwithallthings
Just me and some pals flaunting our perfect bods
perfection - now the new word to lose meaning after beauty. thank god this wont happen.
What frustrates me when people try to make a political statement with their bodies is that they are always people who dont take care of their bodies. If this was someone who took care of themselves and their body and still felt inadequate, then maybe that would be something worth talking about. Treating your body like crap, and overeating is not something you should do if you are expecting to stack up against any normal person, let alone models whos whole life is about beauty and maintaining themselves.
Honestly, I dont think the women in the picture should have to be held up to the standards of those models. There are basic expectations and standards that we should all hold for everyone though. This lady is by no means even close to being an acceptable weight. Thats not ok, no matter what her internet friends tell her.
people who talk shit about fat bodies and then say “a skinny person who doesn’t like themselves is worthwhile” need to trip into a pit of used needles
like seriously, you have some serious issues
people like you are why i don’t trust a lot of thin people in the body positivity communitykeep your body shame to yourself. You want to know what’s really unhealthy? The way you scrutinize other womens bodies and shame them about their weight. The only body you have the right to police is your own.
"Being obese is a bad thing" is not a controversial opinion. Its very well established scientifically. Its not scrutiny to say that being extremely overweight is not an acceptable way to treat yourself or to live. Yes people should be ashamed of being overweight in the same way as someone might be ashamed of smoking if they were constantly wearing their lungs on the outside where everyone could see them.
What specifically is wrong about talking about bodies that people have specifically displayed? I presume this individual knowingly took the photo and posted it on the internet for the purpose if it being discussed.
I dont buy into your buzzwords. “body shaming” and “body policing” seem to boil down to talking about bodies in any shape or form. Id rather you explain specifically what the exact things that ive said and why they arent appropriate to say. That would be more constructive than throwing nonsense terms at me.
I’m not able bodied but thanks for being presumptuous. And this picture was meant to be funny not some political statement so yall can get your panties out of your ass holes and chill.
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
|—||16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via dizzyhemmings)|
Make these easy DIY scents for the perfect homemade gift!